Terms & Conditions
Millbrook Gift Card - Terms and Conditions
- Once activated this gift card can be used as full or part payment for goods or services at Millbrook Resort, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- No change or refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases.
- The minimum amount purchase is $20, the maximum card limit is $999
- Please treat this card as if it were cash. As we do not hold any personal information about a gift card customer, the balance cannot be returned to you if it is lost or stolen.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced and you will lose the funds stored on them.This card is not redeemable for cash.
- This card will expire 12 months after purchase.
- Millbrook Resort reserves the right to amend or waive these terms and conditions, or terminate this scheme on reasonable notice. Such amendments will be notified in advance.
- If you have any queries about this card please call 0800 800 604.
- Gift cards will be despatched to the Buyer at the delivery address as indicated on the order form as soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of the order or may be collected from reception at Millbrook Resort.
- Payment must be made to Millbrook Resort Ltd before a giftcard is dispatched.
- Card issued by Millbrook Resort, Malaghans Road, Arrowtown, New Zealand.
- The name that will appear on your statement is Millbrook Country Club.
- Millbrook Country Club is a New Zealand business and all transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.