Town meets Country Day Millbrook Corner
Sun, 21st Oct 2012 - 10:00AM - 4:00 PM
This community event has something for everyone with a mix of interactive displays and plenty to keep young and old entertained. Held on the Millbrook corner, the New Zealand Army Band Marching band will be performing, there will be old fashioned games, kid’s events, live entertainment, machinery display and much more. Make the most of your day and catch one of our complimentary shuttles to visit Millbrook and embrace more of the region's history.
Visit us at the Millbrook tent at the Millbrook Corner to find out more about the events going on at Millbrook.
Sunday 21st October at Your Millbrook
- Complimentary shuttles to/from Millbrook Corner and the resort 10am-4pm. Leaving from the Millbrook information tent at the corner to reception on the hour and half past the hour.
- Pre-1900 cars on display along Millbrook’s Avenue of trees. Watch the cars drive down the Avenue of trees just before 10am. Cars on display from 10-11am and 1-3.30pm on the old driving range.
- Historical tours of Millbrook 11-12pm and 2-3pm-leaving from the Millbrook information tent at the Millbrook corner. Embrace Millbrook's farming and gold history and learn more about Millbrook's heritage.
- Putting lessons with a pro outside the Hole in One 3-4pm. Enjoy complimentary tips from our Head Pro, Allan McKay in a relaxed environment.
- “Millbrook and the Gold Rush” Historical Display at the Millhouse Conference Centre (next to the Hole in One Cafe) Open 10am-5pm, visit the display and see an array of historical memorabilla from Millbrook and the local Arrowtown Museum.
- Get into the spirit of the events and sample Millbrook's Traditional High Tea at the Hole in One. Available all day for $22.50p/p, treat yourself to our sumptuous home baking. If the weather's nice why not grab a takeaway picnic option and relax within the Millbrook grounds (Takeaway option $25p/p)
- For one day only our Millhouse fine dining restaurant will be open for lunch on Sunday 21st October from 11am – 3pm. Experience our exclusive Gold 150th a la carte menu. Bookings advised 03 441 7000.
- Embrace the history and enjoy the celebrations and see the resort come to life with our staff dressed in period costume.