Guest Health & Safety Information: COVID-19 Update
With our resort idyllically positioned on 650 acres of lush green fairways and rolling hills, guests can comfortably and confidently enjoy their stay at Millbrook without the concern of having unnecessary or close contact with others.
As a five-star resort our priority remains to be the safety and well-being of all guests and team members. Whilst we have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest hygiene standards and level of service, in response to COVID-19 our team have taken additional safety measures to help protect all of our resort visitors to the best of our ability.
Steps We Are Taking:
• Contact tracing is in place across the resort.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning for all public spaces and resort outlets.
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• Health & Fitness Centre operations have been adjusted to comply with current social distancing requirements.
• Spa therapists have each gained the Barbicide Covid 19 training certificate.
• The Golf Shop will be adhering to guide lines set out around retail and will be introducing strict sanitizing rules.
• We’re encouraging any visitors feeling unwell to avoid the resort.
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and well-being of our guests, visitors and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Thank you for your support
How to protect yourself and others
The safety of our guests, suppliers, on-site teams and contractors is a key priority. It is also the responsibility of every individual to ensure that they act in an appropriate and effective manner to minimise the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We request that you follow the below safety measures whilst visiting and working at Millbrook:
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
• Stay home if you feel unwell and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.