Voted the Best Golf Resort in New Zealand at the 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 World Travel Awards.
Also voted the Best Golf Resort in Australasia at the 2010, 2011 and 2012 World Travel Awards, and Oceania's Best Golf Hotel for 2014.
Co-host of the BMW New Zealand Open 2016: March 10 to 13.
One of the most scenic golf courses in the world, Millbrook is simply an unforgettable Queenstown golfing experience. With extraordinary photo opportunities at every turn, our championship course offers three fabulous nine hole courses, each named after local prominent Queenstown landmarks- The Remarkables, The Arrow and The Coronet Nine. Voted the Leading Golf Resort in Australasia for the third year running, Millbrook is a five star golf and lifestyle resort.
Millbrook Resort offers world-class golf facilities and services, which include:
- NZPGA qualified golf coaching
- Golf schools for individuals or groups of up to six
- Putting and chipping greens
- Unique covered driving range
- Large fleet of electric carts, high quality equipment hire, shoes and trundlers
- Locker rooms, showers and changing facilities
- New Zealand and Australian Golf Club Affiliated green fee rates
- GPS system available for all golf carts
- Proshop with quality golfing apparel, local products and Millbrook souvenirs
Please note: We have had to close our golf course the Queen's Birthday weekend due to the amount of snow fall earlier this week. We hope to be back up and running as normal early next week. The driving range is still open, so the perfect time to practice that swing!