Trade & Media Access
Millbrook Resort Image Lending Agreement
Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the images, are owned or controlled by Millbrook Country Club Ltd.
All images are protected under copyright laws of New Zealand and under international conventions and similar laws abroad.
The images are available for use for the marketing and promotion of Millbrook Resort. When using any image from the image gallery, you must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Promoting Millbrook Resort MUST be the primary focus of the organisation making the request. Images cannot be used on commercial products, where the primary focus is the product being sold rather than the destination.
- Each image must be labelled properly. When using any image from the gallery you are required to print and acknowledge the image caption, location and credit the image, e.g. Coronet Nine, 6th hole. Image courtesy of Millbrook Resort. Where photographer is listed, please acknowledge photographer prior to Millbrook Resort.
- Incorrect labelling and/or failure to acknowledge that an image is from Millbrook Resort will be viewed as a breach of these terms and conditions of use.
- Images must not be manipulated in any way.
- Logos must be used only according to brand guidelines (document below).
- Rights to images are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Millbrook Resort disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages or loss of business, loss of profits or savings, direct and indirect or consequential losses) arising in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use the images or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the images.
Destination Queenstown will make images available to the following user groups: (some conditions may apply)
- Millbrook Country Club Members
- Media (magazines, newspapers, etc)
- Inbound Tour Operators/Wholesalers
- Conference and event organisers
- Other Tourism Promotion Organisations (Tourism NZ, District Tourism Organisations, etc)
- Business Partners
- Other groups on a case by case basis, depending on intended use
If you have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact
Thank you for your cooperation.
Download Millbrook Style Guidelines (PDF, 11.2MB)